A series of articles on how to save more money on electricity around the home by targeting each area of consumption, one at a time, starting with the biggest energy consumers in the home.
- Introduction – smart ways to make big savings on your energy bill. Including conducting your own energy audit
- Reducing cooling costs in the home
- Reducing hot water heating costs
- Saving money on appliance running costs
- How would you like $500 every year? Reducing your electricity bill: It’s worth it.
- Reducing the cost of refrigeration
- Reducing the cost of lighting
- Reducing the cost of cooking
- Say no to waste – turn off standby
Disclosure: Links to merchants within this post may be affiliate links.