printables and digital resources to download
Below you will find a compilation of links to the printable and digital resources available on the Frugal and Thriving website. I will add to this list as more become available.
- Debt free: How to pay off your debts for good (FREE 24 page PDF eBook)
- PLAN COOK SAVE: The busy person’s guide to healthy food on a budget (available for purchase)
Budgeting and personal finance
- Household expense tracker (PDF)
- Household expense tracker, wallet size (PDF)
- Bill payment worksheet (PDF)
- Tax checklist (PDF)
- Cash flow budget and loan calculator spreadsheet (Excel spreadsheet)
- Frugal and Thriving Excel Budget spreadsheet (Excel 2007 version)
- Frugal and Thriving Excel Budget spreadsheet (Excel compatible version)
- Goal setting worksheet (PDF)
- Wish List worksheet (PDF)
- Gift List Worksheet (PDF)
- Wish List and Gift List (Excel spreadsheet version – compatible version here)
- Family Outing checklist (PDF)
What’s in season guides
- Embroidery Leaf Pattern for Handmade Placemats (PDF – see here for full tutorial)
- Tea Labels for Handmade Gift Boxes (PDF – see here for full tutorial)
- Coffee Labels for Handmade Gift Boxes (PDF – see here for full tutorial)
Back to the Resources Page.
Disclosure: Links to merchants within this post may be affiliate links.