Have you got a great money-saving story that you would like to share?
Maybe you’ve managed to get out of debt or save a deposit for a house?
Maybe you’ve used frugality to reach a personal financial goal?
If so, we’d love to hear your story!
It’s encouraging and motivating to hear personal stories of frugality and it’s nice to feel part of a community of like-minded people who “get it”, especially if we’re surrounded by people who don’t.
Here are the submission guidelines:
- Articles written by businesses, PR articles, SEO articles, etc. will not be accepted.
- Posts should be written by you and not published anywhere else.
- Use of headlines, short paragraphs and bullet points is encouraged to make online reading easier.
- If you like, you’re welcome to share a relevant photo.
- You’re also welcome to share a short bio (1 – 3 lines) at the end of your post if you like.
- Email your post to [email protected] with “Reader submission” in the subject line.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your post to be reviewed. I look forward to being inspired and learning from you!