Today is just a short post to introduce you to a Frugal and Thriving sponsor: Ziilch. In their own words:
“ziilch is a re-use and repurpose website that allows you to find free things that people are giving away. Search for free items across an extensive range of categories, including furniture, electrical goods, clothing, office, general household items, garden, baby stuff and toys.
ziilch provides individuals, businesses, charities, not for profit and social enterprises a free online website to list unwanted items and search for wanted items.”
Some reasons for checking out ziilch:
- Items listed on ziilch are often things that are not suitable for donation, but are too good to throw away.
- Using ziilch is completely free. There are no fees to give away items and no fees to take free items. The only thing you need to organise is the collection.
- Find free bargains
- Save Money
- Reduce unwanted clutter in your home
- Reuse another’s unwanted items
- Help the environment by reducing landfill waste
- Minimise your environmental footprint
- Free, simple and fast online recycling
- Reduce curb side dumping
Melissa Goodwin is a writer and the creator of Frugal and Thriving who has a passion for living frugally and encouraging people to thrive on any budget. The blog is nine years old and is almost like her eldest baby. Prior to being a blogger and mum (but not a mummy blogger), she worked as an accountant doing other people’s budgets, books and tax.